6 Tips to Get The Love Life You Want
March 19, 2009
Most Law of Attraction techniques for manifesting a fabulous love life include regular visualization, collecting images or creating “vision boards” that reflect our desires, making space for someone new in our lives, scripting about our partner as if they’re already here, etc.
While these processes help bring our dreams of love to reality, there are other steps required to allow your ideal partner to appear. If you’re serious about getting the love life you want, follow these six tips:
1. Get clear about what you want. Before you can create the relationship of a lifetime, you need to know what that is for you. Sometimes people make the mistake of defining their ideal relationship as being with a specific person, rather than identifying the true essence of what they really want. Clarify the fundamental feelings, emotions, and experiences you want, and let the Universe fill in the face. (Otherwise you may play the game of trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.)
2. If you’re in a dissatisfying relationship now, stop pigeon-holing your partner. When we’re not happy with a current relationship, we often box our partners in without realizing it. We think of them as who they have been, rather than allowing a mental space for who they might be.
As long as we hold a mental image of them as the person we aren’t happy with, they continue to show up that way. Give them room to be who they are capable of being by entertaining higher thoughts and expectations of them. People live up to and down to your expectations!
3. Be open. Let the Universe surprise you. Often the relationships of a lifetime form in ways you never would have expected. Connect with your internal guidance (emotions, gut feelings, intuition) and respect that guidance. It won’t steer you wrong.
4. Love yourself the way you want to be loved. Our most important relationship in life is the one we have with ourselves, yet we rarely give this the attention it deserves. Every other relationship in our life is a reflection of how we treat ourselves. For that reason (and also just because it feels good), treat yourself the way you want to be treated. Say and do nice things for yourself. When you’re good to you, others will be too!
5. Love others the way you want to be loved. To create strong vibrational alignment with the relationship you desire, love others the way you want to be loved. Unconditionally, without reservation, openly – however it is you want to be loved – offer it to someone else. It’s another powerful way to create alignment, and guess what – it feels good too!
6. Finally, let go of what’s not working in your life. In order for good things to happen (like getting the love life you want), you have to feel good. Eliminate what’s bringing you down; stop putting up with the things you’re tolerating. Whether it’s a job, bad habit, apartment, relationship – whatever doesn’t feel good needs to be remedied. Creating a vacuum in your life allows the Universe to fill it with something better.
This action item alone can open the window of opportunity that allows an avalanche of good things to come your way!
You’ll find these tips have one thing in common: creating vibrational alignment with the relationship you dream of. Because “like attracts like,” the power of the Law of Attraction is in aligning vibrationally (your thoughts and emotions) with your desired end result. Follow these steps, and you’re guaranteed to be much closer to getting the love life you want!
Jeannette Maw is an Attraction Coach and founder of Good Vibe Coaching in Salt Lake City, Utah who helps clients get what they want by leveraging the Law of Attraction. She is co-author of “101 Great Ways to Improve Your Life, Vol. 3” and “Inspired Attraction,” and speaks regularly on the topic of deliberate creation.
Free tips and strategies to use Law of Attraction to make your wish list come true are yours by signing up for her fluff-free “Get What You Want” bi-monthly ezine at http://www.goodvibecoach.com
Learn deliberate creation in the real world at http://www.goodvibeblog.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jeannette_Maw